Includes FREE Desktop App!!
The Time Timer Original 20cm is one of our most popular visual timers. With foldable feet and a magnetic back, you have the option to display it in multiple ways, making it suitable for using in the classroom, workspace, during Zoom meetings and in Google Classroom. With a clear lens to protect the patented red disk (now 15% bigger and with larger numbers) the amount of time left can be easily seen and understood, even by those who are unable to read a clock.
Included with the 20cm Time Timer is a Dry Erase Activity card. This can be slotted into the top of the timer, displaying visual schedules, helping with time-to-task management, self regulation and improved focus. A link to a free download of the Time Timer Desktop App is also included, useful for using when out and about on a phone or device.
Used as an interactive teaching tool, this classroom-tested teaching aide reinforces the sense of elapsed time with a graphic depiction of the time remaining. The Time Timer can be used to set time limits, measure the duration of activities and train students to make better use of available time.
Benefits of using a Time Timer include:
- Increased productivity by breaking tasks or activities into manageable time segments
- Managing the stress of travelling or waiting by showing “how much longer”
- Reducing conflicts when turn taking, transitioning between activities and managing screen time
- More relaxed classroom, family and household routines
- Helping keep appointments and meetings on time
- An on/off switch for the audible alert, for any time you need to hear the beep or prefer silence.
- A glare-free lens protects the coloured disk
- Attaches to magnetic whiteboards and other metallic surfaces, stands on a desktop and is wall-mountable.
- Patented red disk that disappears as time elapses
- No loud ticking, no distractions, no setup required
- Two AA/1.5V batteries required for operation (not included)